Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

UPES B.Tech Counselling 2017 Date, UPESEAT Seat allotment Result


UPES B.Tech Counselling 2016, UPESEAT Counselling 2017, UPESEAT B.Tech Counselling 2017 & UPES B.Tech Seat allotment 2017 

UPES ( UPESEAT ) the engineering aptitude test was conducted on the 14th may, 2016 by the University of petroleum and energy studies. This exam was led in logged off mode, in different focuses around the world. UPES exam was held so that the candidates can take admission in various thirty-seven courses of B.tech. Candidates are searching full details regarding UPES Counselling 2017, Registration, Seat allotment & counselling Result.

Those candidates who have given this examination can only get admissions of their name will be in the merit list. On the basis of the results of the UPES, the candidates are offered various courses which they want to do. Through this content, you can check UPESSAT B.tech Counselling 2017, Seat allotment, Round wise, Results & Others.

UPESSAR Counselling Form 2017

UPES B.Tech Counselling 2017

The counselling is done in 3 parts for the admissions through UPES 2016. Only those candidates are called for counselling whose names will be there in the merit list of UPESEAT 2017. It is necessary of the candidates to attend the counselling personally. When the session of counselling will be there the candidates will be allocated seats in the different engineering courses. The schedule of UPES counselling 2017 is

UPESEAT Counselling 2017 date

  • 3rd week of the month of June 2016 – for JEE main candidates (Merit) and for board candidates (Merit).
  • 4th week of the month of June 2016 – for the candidates of UPESEAT 2017

UPES Counselling 2017

UPESEAT B.Tech Counselling Procedure 2017

The procedure of the UPES counselling 2016 is as follows –

  • The procedure followed for the counselling of UPES will be centralised.
  • For UPESEAT ( engineering aptitude test ) the 80% seats are available for the admissions and the remaining 20% is of the admissions of the board candidates and the JEE main candidates. It will be carried in the 3 parts.
  • According to the rank of the candidates, they will be called for the counselling.
  • The ranking/ merit of the candidates is determined according to the UPES guidelines.
  • The seat allocation will be done according to the preferences of the candidates which is based on the rank or merit of the candidate.
  • All the important certificates and documents must be carried by the candidates for the counselling for the verification and the photocopies should also be carried by the candidates.

UPESSAT Counselling Form 2017

Required document for UPES Counselling 2017:

  • UPESSAT Admit card 2017
  • UPESSAT Scorecard 2017
  • 10th/12th Marksheet
  • Domicile Certificate
  • Residence Certificate
  • Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate

How to check UPESEAT Counselling Result 2017:

  • After completed counselling procedure, candidates need to go official website of UPES
  • Click on ” Admission Section” and open it
  • Fill your registration number and Date of Birth
  • And click on ” Final Submit” button
  • Result will be available on computer Screen

Official website – http://www.upes.ac.in/

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement