UPESEAT Counselling 2017, UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Counselling 2017, UPES Engineering Counselling 2017
UPESEAT is a university of Petroleum and energy. For the admission process, this university considered two exams for the undergraduate courses. The candidate who has cleared the JEE main exam can also get the admission. UPESEAT B.Tech Counselling 2017 is basically done for the allotment of seat to the candidate.
The students who scored good marks are only eligible for the counselling procedure. Candidate, you have clear all the eligibility criteria can only participate in the UPESEAT counselling process. The counselling date should be finalised after the entrance result should be declared. Counselling should be done on merit base.
UPESEAT Counselling 2017 Date
For the admission in the UPES will be conducted separately for the JEE main 2016 or qualified candidate of UPESEAT. The UPESEAT counselling 2017 should be done in many rounds according to the seat availability. In round 1 the candidate has an opportunity to select a college of their choice. Round 2 is done for the PG courses. If there are a number of the vacant seat is available then the round 3 counselling should be done.
- Check Full Details regarding UPES B.tech Counselling 2017
For any update, it is advisable that the candidate must visit the official website daily. The website contains all the important information or detail information about the UPESEAT counselling 2017 process. A student can check their entrance result on the official website by putting their applicant ID or birth date.
Procedure for UPESEAT counselling 2017
- On the basis of engineering aptitude test of UPES, the UPES will grant80% admission from the total seat.
- The remaining 20% seat is for the broad merit or the JEE main rank.
- Only those candidate of UPESEAT will participate in the counselling or seat allotment process whose name is shortlisted for the counselling.
- There is three type of ranking is considered by the UPES for the seat allotment process i.e. broad merit ranking, UPESEAT merit ranking.
- The candidate must verify them all the documents and submit the original copy of their documents. A candidate must carry their photocopy of each document. If the candidate will fail to submit their certificates on time then the allotted seat of that particular candidate is cancelled. The important documents are the 10th class certificate, 12th certificate, caste certificate etc.
Official website – http://www.upes.ac.in/