NATA 2018 Counselling, Seat allotment, Process & Schedule Details: NATA counseling 2018 is basically a national aptitude test in architecture. NATA 2018 counseling is only for those who wants to take admissions in the architecture field. NATA 2018 exam was conducted from April 2018 to August 2018. The NATA examination will commence each year in Andhra Pradesh from March 15th onwards. The registrations start from 21st January 2018.
NATA 2018 Counselling Process, Seat allotment
You can check full update regarding NATA 2018 counseling process through this web page. The exams start on 1st April. The last date of exam is 20th August 2018, the last date for registration is 18th August 2016. The entrance exam was held in the various examination center.
The students who get the good marks are eligible for the NATA counseling process 2018. The NATA counseling is generally based on the merit list. Only those candidate are eligible for the counseling process who qualify all the eligibility criteria. Candidate must be having at least 50% in 12
The NATA counseling is generally based on the merit list. Only those candidate are eligible for the counseling process who qualify all the eligibility criteria. Candidate must be having at least 50% in 12th and 40% in the NATA 2018 counseling date. The total number is 200 and you have to be gain 80 if you wants to participate in the counseling process.
NATA 2018 counseling Important Date:
- NATA Entrance exam Offline Mode – 16 April 2018
- NATA Exam Result 2017 – 10 June 2018
- NATA counseling Starting Date – June 2018
Required Document for NATA Counselling 2017
- NATA Entrance Admit card
- NATA Rank Card 2018
- NATA Scorecard 2018
- 10th/12th Marksheet
- Two Passport Size Photo
- Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Original Degree & Provisional certificate
National Aptitude test Architecture (NATA) counseling 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round:
The counseling process has 2 rounds. In the very first rounds, the candidate has an opportunity to select a college according to their choice. They have a choice to select their desired college in their state. For filling these desire the students will work very hard no doubt. In round 2 the counseling is for PG courses. After the round1 and NATA round 2 counseling process, if there are vacant seats, are available in the college then the round 3 counseling will be done. The seat allotment is based on the merit & marks obtained in entrance exams.
NATA 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The first step in the counseling process is to go to the official website.
- The registration process is starting now. A registration form having some blanks which is filled by the candidate only to registered their name for the counseling.
- The list of various colleges is available here. You have to select the college according to your desire.
- After this, the next step is to lock that college and click on the submit button.
- Wait until the allotment procedure is not done.
- When the allotment procedure is done you have to deposit the fees for completing the admission process.
official website: http://www.nata.in/