MP PPT Counselling 2018 1st/2nd Seat allotment, Procedure, Date: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is exam conducting authority of Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) – 2017 to offer the admission into diploma courses in entire Polytechnic Colleges /Institutes of Madhya Pradesh.
MP PPT Counselling 2018 1st/2nd round
Candidates those had attended the exam and qualify the test will be eligible to attend the Madhya Pradesh PPT counselling 2018 which is going to be conducted in the month of July. Applicants are now eagerly waiting for the MP PPT 1st/2nd round Counselling 2018 Seat allotment, Procedure, Date to get admission in most prestigious colleges of MP. Candidates are suggested to download the information booklet and read it carefully before going to register for counselling. Candidates will be able to get the seat in their preferred college on the basis of the choice field on the registration form.
MP PPT 1st/2nd round Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment:
PEB will conduct counselling on the basis of merit list issued by the concerned authority. After successful online counseling, candidates will be called for document verification of at allotted campus and have to complete the entire process to get the seat. Authority will furnish MP PPT counselling 2017 and seat allotment process several rounds subject to availability of seat in the college. Candidates can attend more than 1 round if they are not satisfied with allotted college.
MP PPT 1st/2nd round Counselling Date:
MP PPT counseling for 1st phase and 2nd will be conducted in the month of July 2018. Candidates can approach the official website to get the complete details. We will also furnish the exact date of counseling once it will release.
|CG PPT 2017 Online Application Form & Registration||23 June||30 June|
|Document Verification for all required Document||23 June||30 June|
|MP PPT Seat allotment First round||2 July|
|Take admission in allotted seat||2 July||7 July|
|Uploaded all vacant seat||8 July|
|MP PPT online counseling 2nd round||8 July||13 July|
|Document Verification for 2nd round counseling||8 July||13 July|
|MP PPT 2nd Round Seat allotment||14 July|
|The procedure of admission in allotted seats||14 July||18 July|
|MP PPT 3rd round counseling||19 July||22 July|
|Document verification after 3rd round counselling||19 July||22 July|
|3rd Round Seat allotment of MP PPT||23 July|
|Admission in Allotted seats||23 July||27 July|
|Vacant seat||28 July|
Document verification for MP PPT 1st round:
|Date||MP PPT overall rank||Caste/Category|
MP PPT 1st/2nd round Required Documents:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Domicile certificate
- ID Proof
- PPT Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
- PPT Score Card
- PwD certificate for physically disabled candidates
The process to apply for MP PPT 1st/2nd round Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment:
- Registration and Filling choice: All the eligible aspirants have to visit at MP PPT 2018 official site at http://www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates have to fill their choice of course and college and lock their choice and submit the Application form.
- Verification of document: The aspirants will be called for document verification on the Due date at preselected of a college campus. After the verification of Documents aspirants will be eligible to get admission in their preferred college.
- Allocation of seat: If aspirant will succeed to verify their documents then he will eligible to get a seat. Candidates can check/download the provisional seat allotment letter online. If the aspirant is totally satisfied with the allotted seats, they must freeze the allocated seats by remitting the necessary fee online.
Reporting to the Institution: After finishing the seat allotment process aspirants need to report at their Allotted Institute on time.