MP B.Ed 1st Round counselling 2017 Seat allotment, Result: Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal conduct B.Ed entrance test every year for the candidates those have a dream to become a Teacher in MP Government School. After releasing the consequence of written examination conducted on 27th & 28th May at various predefined centres on its official website along with Rank Card authority is now ready to carry out the counselling and seat allotment session.
MP B.ED Counselling 2017 1st Round
MP B.Ed 1st Round counselling 2017 Seat allotment, Result can be checked from at https://www.mponline.gov.in. Applicants have to make their registration online according to their preference after paying the required fee.
Admission will be provided to candidates only on the basis of the rank card, preference and caste of the candidates. Counselling process has been started from 1st of July 2017 and applicants will be able to submit their MP BED counselling 2017 application until 10th July 2017.
MP B.Ed 2017 1st Round Seat Allotment:
After downloading the merit rank from official website applicants are required to visit at MPPEB official web portal at https://www.mponline.gov.in and do the registration process. The process of counselling for B.Ed programme will begin 1st July 2017.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to Rank and choice (For College/Institute) and caste, filed by aspirants during the online registration. Applicants have to remit the portal fee Rs. 250/= & Rs. 125/= has to be remit by reserved caste aspirants. The counselling of MP B.ed schedule will be released on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Education Department.
Applicants can download the seat allotment order online and report at the allotted institutes with demand draft in the name of allotted college with all required original documents.
MP B.Ed 1st Round counselling 2017 Schedule:
|1)||Online Registration/Choice Filling for college and payment of registration fee||1st to 10th July 17|
|2)||Release of the 1st Round Allotment List based on merit and preference||17th July|
|3)||Payment of the Help Center Fee at allotted college and submission of TC/MC||17th to 24th July 17|
|4)||Commencing the Academic Session||August 2017|
MP B.Ed 1st Round counselling Required Documents:
- 10th Class Marks sheet/ passing certificate
- 12th Class marks sheet/ passing certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Graduate/Post Graduate Certificate/Mark sheet
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration certificate
- MP B.ED 2017 Admit Card
- MP B.ED 2017 Counselling order
- MP B.Ed 2017 Scorecard
- Passport Size photograph
- Residence Certificate
- All Documents mentioned in the counselling letter
MP B.Ed 1st Round counselling 2017 Seat allotment, Result:
- Applicants have to visit at https://www.mponline.gov.in.
- Applicants have to enter their registration no., transaction Id date of birth.
- Now click on submit button and download the seat allotment letter.
- Applicants need to visit at allotted centre for documents verification along with seat allotment letter.
- Applicants have to deposit the tuition fee within notified date at the help centres through demand draft in the name of allotted college.
- After finishing all these process applicants need to appear in the allotted college within given period.