MHT CET Counselling 2018 Seat allotment, Procedure & Schedule: The MHT CET Counselling 2018 will be done on through the centralized admission process that is CAP. The counseling process will start soon on the month of July. So the candidates need to keep patient and should regularly check the website in order to know the latest news and updates.
MHT CET 2018 Counselling
The candidates need to bring in all the documents with them at the time of MHT CET counseling and also we advise them to bring in the photocopies of all the documents with them at the time of counseling. It is necessary that the students bring in the admit cards at the time of counseling so as to get the verification and the relevant information.
Well, the candidates need to go through the MHT CET online registration as the application, as well as the counseling session, will be done only through online registration. The candidates who are registered with the examination board will only be able to appear for the MHT CET counseling procedure 2018.
Check here: https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/imp_notes.aspx
MHT CET Counselling schedule 2018:
- Starting date of Fill MHT CET Online application form 2017- 14-02-2018 to 23-03-2018
- Online registration on & confirmation of application form – 24-03-2018 to 30-03-2018
- Online registration on &confirmation of application form – 07-04-2018 to 10–04-2018
- On time editing /updating the data confirmed application form, its correction required – 24-03-2018 to 30-03-2018
- MHT CET hall ticket 2017 downloading date – 24-04-2018 to 11-05-2018
- Date of MHT CET entrance test – 11-05-2018
- MHT CET Result Declaration Date – 04-06-2018
- MH CET Counselling 2017- 2nd week of June 2018
Check here: https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/reg_proc.aspx
Procedure for the online registration is as follows
- The candidates need to log in to the official website.
- Them a number of links will open up and then the candidates need to select registration via online mode
- A new window will open up and then the candidates need to fill in the required information asked in the form
- After filling in the form of registration the candidates then need to press enter
- The candidates will receive the receipt and they must take a print out of the receipt of the print form in order to have verification for themselves.
- The dates for the counseling, however, had not been yet finalized but the candidates need to keep on checking the website for latest information.
- The candidates need to get through the CAP in order to have an online registration.
The candidates must be present at the time of counseling as well as they must be present in their allotted centers. The dates for the process of Seat Allotment have yet not been finalized but soon the dates will be out and uploaded on the official website of the board. We will update the page as soon as the information is uploaded.
Check official website: https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/