KCET Medical Counselling 2017-1st, 2nd, 3rd Round Dates: The students who have completed their 12th standards will think to join in various groups. In order to get seated in the good college, they have to apply for counselling. This is because that, they cannot get good college without applying into counselling.
The counselling date will be notified on the official websites once after the public exam gets over. The interested candidates can make use of counselling notification without fail. The students who are in Karnataka state can apply for the counselling called KCET. The official website of KCET Medical counselling 2017 is www.kea.kar.nic.in. They can get the counselling details in this official website.
KCET Medical Counselling 2017 Procedure
After the registration is over, the authority will provide the counselling date for the candidates. But before providing the counselling date, the authority will verify the documents which are attached by the candidate. The counselling will have usually three rounds. The KCET Medical counselling 2016 date can be released on the online sites.
The students will not have the same counselling date. According to the marks scored in the exam, the date will have differed. So, according to the KCET Medical counselling date 2017 prescribed for the students, they have to appear for the counselling.
Important Things remember related to KCET Medical Counselling 2017:
- Those students are going to participate in KCET PG Medical counselling 2016, must go to nearest helpline centers
- You can get the helpline centers number through official website of KEA as well our website.
- Need document verification, candidates will need to KCET Medical application form 2016 at the time of KCET counselling procedure 2017
KCET 2016 Medical Document verification:
- Those applicants are going to participate in KCET Counselling 2017 must carry their document at the time of Counselling
- After finished KCET Document verification, authorize will give to your unique ID and password
- You can open entry by user Id and password
- After filled open entry, KEA organization will be held KCET 2017 Medical Counselling help centers for further round such as Application fee, procedure, and counselling dateKCET 2017 Medical Counselling help centers for further round such as Application fee, procedure and counselling date
- In below we are providing necessary document for KCET 2017 Medical Counselling
Important document for KCET Medical Counselling 2017:
- Admit card for KCET Medical entrance exam
- KCET Medical Application form 2017
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Two passport Size Phot
- Must carry study certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
How to fill Open Entry for KCET 2017 Medical Counselling:
- First of all interested candidates need to visit official website of KEA
- Need to go “Counselling” Section
- Then fill basic details such as name, upload document, Scanned Document on website
- Then need to Select button and Lock to seat
- Then Need to make payment through net banking, E-challen and another mode
Here, we are going to discuss some of the important dates to be noted by the candidates who are going to attend the KCET 2017 Medical counselling – 1st, 2nd and 3rd list.
|Verification of document||3 June to 20 June|
|First round online application filling||15 to 22 June|
|Provision to change options||23 to 25 June|
|Seat allot first round||26 June|
|Reporting at help centers||27 to 30 June|
|2nd round will be starting||4 to 7 July|
|2nd round seat allotment||8 July|
|Reporting to inst||11 to 13 July|
|3rd round starting||17 to 19 July|
|Seat allotment 3rd round||20 July|
|Reporting inst||23 July|
These are the important date to be noted by the students. These dates are confirmed according to the document verification and rank scored. If the students did not get satisfied in KCET Medical counselling 2017, they can apply for next round counselling. This is possible in the KCET. The other rounds of counselling will also be notified on the online sites. According to that, the candidates have to apply for the counselling. And if the needed be, they have to pay the registration fees again.