Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round counselling 2017 Seat Allotment: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has taken the responsibility to conduct the Jharkhand Polytechnic counselling 2017 Seat allotment for providing the admission to the selected aspirants into Polytechnic diploma courses. The board has recently finished the 1st and 2nd round of counselling and now fully prepared to conduct the Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round counselling 2017 Seat allotment online.
Seat allotment process will be online and the candidate has to join document verification round & pay the counselling fee to be eligible to attend the 3rd round of counselling session. Applicant, those have not allotted the seat in 1st and 2nd round of counselling session also can attend the 3rd round of counselling after altering their preferences. Authority will allotted the seat as per merit, only getting the seat allotment fee Rs 1000 via demand draft.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round counselling Documents:
Applicants those are going to attend the counselling for 3rd round need to produce these mandatory documents during the counseling.
- 10th/ /12th Class Mark Sheet/passing Certificate
- Admit Card
- Recent Passport Size photograph
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Jharkhand polytechnic 2017 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 Counseling letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2017 Rank Card
- Medical Certificate
- Jharkhand Domicile certificate
Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round Seat Allotment Process:
Applicants those have acquired less mark or collected high marks but not allotted the seat in 1st and 2nd round of seat allotment process due to any reason can join the 3rd round of seat allotment session. Seat allotment will comprise on Certificates verification, Registration for Counseling/fee payments, online choice filling,
Seat allotment will comprise on Certificates verification, Registration for Counselling/fee payments, online choice filling, Seat allotment letter, Seat allotment fee, and Admission in al Counselling.
Authority has released the 3rd round seat allotment rank candidates have to attend the allotted college as per given schedule.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round counselling Seat Allotment Process
- First of all aspirants have to check their Rank and dates before going to attend the Jharkhand Polytechnic 3rd round Counselling Process 2017.
- Applicants have to report at allotted counselling campus as per notified date given rank wise.
- Contenders have to produce all required Original Documents along with their Photocopies (Self Attested) at the Counselling Centre.
- Now applicants need to deposit the Counselling Fee as per their category via Indian Postal Order or Post Office Challan or United Bank of India Bank Challan.
- After successful payment of the counselling fee, applicants will called for the options filling.
- Aspirants have to fill the choices of college and courses as per their preference.
- After filling the choices seat will be allotted to eligible candidates as per preference within prescribed time frame.
- Now applicants have to pay seat allotment fee Rs.1000/= through Demand Draft otherwise their seat allotment will be canceled.
- After getting the seat allotment order they have to report to the allotted college within notified time edge.
- Candidates have to freeze their allotted seat by paying the admission fee.