Haryana B.Tech 2018 Counselling, Haryana Engineering Counselling 2018, Haryana B.tech counseling 2018 Schedule, Haryana B.tech counseling seat allotment 2017
The admission process for the year 2018 has now been started and people can only choose through the JEE mains ranking. So only on the basis of the ranks, the students for the Haryana B.Tech Counseling will be selected. Apart from that 40% of the marks secured in their previous exams will also be counted. The dates and the procedure have been announced by the authority which is soon to be released.
Check here Haryana B.tech Admit card 2018: http://tehadmissions.gov.in/echallanAuth.aspx
Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2018 Dates
- JEE Main 2016 results will be announced on 30th of June, 2018
- Admission brochure was released on the 5th of May, 2018
- The required fees to be submitted for counseling is of Rs. 500 can be paid from 1st of June, 2018 (but only for TFW and KM/HGST Category candidates)
- Candidates who wish to apply online can apply from 6th to 29th of June, 2018
- Fees to be paid via e-challan, the application fee can be paid from 7th to 30th of June, 2018 (Through debit/credit card or net banking)
Check Here http://tehadmissions.gov.in/KeyDates.aspx
Procedure to apply for the Haryana B.Tech counseling 2018 is as follows:
- The candidates first need to log on the official website
- From a number of links displayed on the screen the candidates need to select the application form to apply for the counseling or the seat allotment letter
- After selecting the link the candidates need to double click the link and a new window will then open up
- The will be an e-form displayed on the screen the candidates need to fill in the required information asked and then press submit
- The application will be filed and the student can even take the print out of the receipt.
Check here : http://tehadmissions.gov.in/FeeStatus.aspx
Last year Opening and closing rank for Haryana Counselling 2018
How to register for Haryana B.tech Counselling 2018: Stepwise Step
Online Registration: First of all applicants, who are going to particapte in Haryana B.tech Counselling must check official website. Then Need to open “Online counselling page” fill registration number and password on offical web page. The haryana Engineering counselling page will be open withing a second on your computer screen.
Choice Filling: Those applicants, who have sucessfully completed online registration of Haryana B.tech Counselling, applicable for choice filling & Locking process. Candidates can open choice filling page by using User Name & Passwords through official web page.
Seat allotment : The Seat allotment procedure will be complted based on Rank Card, JEE Main Score card & Merit List.
Haryana B.tech Counselling Procedure 2018:
- This Procedure will be applicable for the cnadidates who want to take admission through counselling procedure.
- Two Online cousnelling will be managed for admission to all diploma courses for all the set of govt. Govt Aied, and 75% seats of Self financing instiuite as follow:
1st counselling shall be done for all categories namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC-A, EBP, PH, ESM ( with all priorities) and FF of all cateogries with 25 % Horizantal Female reservation.
2nd counselling shall be done for all category namely AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST, TFW, SC, BC, ( by Merging BCA & BCB), EBP, PH, ESM, ( by mergning all priorities) and FF with 25 % Horizintal Female reservation
3. The Applicants will be register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for particapting in counselling ( Choice filling & Seat allotment) afte the deposit Fee of the counselling Fee ( Rs. 500 for all categories).
4. On above mention website, view general information about instituion profile, cut off marks ( preious year) latest scheule & Others.
5. To start counselling click on ” New Registration” Option and submit your course details, Roll Number, Application Form, registration Number & Others.
Required Document At the of Haryana Counselling 2018 B.Tech:
We advise the students to bring along their admit cards and keep it handy as it carries relevant information. Also it necessary that the candidates carry the important documents and the photocopies of all the documents at the time of Haryana B.Tech counseling 2018. In case the student wishes to change the course they can change while the counseling is going on. The courses that the students opt for are based on the number of seat available and the eligibility criteria.
- Haryana Entrance exam Score card
- Admit card
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- Eligible for Haryana Domicile
- Category Certificate
- Personal Annual Income certificate
- Mail Id
- Two Passport Szie Photograph
- Residance Certificate
Important Point regarding Haryana B.tech Counselling 2018:
- Haryana B.tech Counselling date are tenative, please visit HSTSE reguraly for more update regarding counselling Key dates
- Applicants apply for TFW and KM category in B.tech ( LEET) must deposit printout of Online Fillled online application from along with relavant document and Proof of deposit of the requisite fee in the office of HSTSE
- Entrance Fee – Rs. 500 ( For General Category)
- Application Fee ( Non Refundable) – Rs. 200 ( For All Reserved Category)
- Counselling Fee ( Not Refundable) – Rs. 500 ( Rs. Five Hundred Only)
Official website: http://www.hstes.org.in check http://tehadmissions.gov.in/