EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 will be begun at the official website. EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted for the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for engineering, medical and agriculture aspirants. The exam was successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The exam is conducted for admission into UG courses. The admission process will start in the month of June 2017 and will end by July 2017.
EAMCET Counselling 2017 – AP & TS
The candidates who have qualified the EAMCET 2017 are invited to the counselling. The counselling will be held in two phases as per our sources reveal. The EAMCET counselling Procedure 2017 is a very important part of the admission process. It must be participated in for admission compulsorily. Here we are going to talk about AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 & TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 through this content. You can check full update regarding EAMCET counselling 2017 such as date, Seat allotment & others.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Procedure – Complete Details:
The AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling will be started on May 2017 onwards on official web page. Those applicants are searching details regarding AP EAMCET Counselling, must visit authorised page through this content. If you have to face any problem regarding EAMCET Counselling 2017 must give your opinion through a comment on the comment box. The Interested Applicants must have to report at Help centres with the required document at the time of counselling.
- Check AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 – Complete Details
TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Schedule, Seat allotment & results:
As same as, Telangana State Council higher education board will be released tentative date of TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 on official web page. You can check full update regarding counselling of TS EAMCET through this web page. The TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 complete details will be provided by JNTUH University.
- Check TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 Schedule & Seat allotment
EAMCET Counselling 2017 Procedure:
Step 1 : Document Verification
- Before Filled AP EAMCET Counselling Form. Candidates will have to report required document at Help Line Centers (HCL) of EAMCET.
- The organization will be called according your ranking in EAMCET Exam 2017 for Counselling Fee.
- After the document will have successfully verified, candidates need to take print out of Slip for further use.
Document required at the time of Counselling:
- EAMCET Score card 2017
- EAMCET hall Ticket 2017
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Monitory Certificate
Step 2: Choice Filling
The candidates will have to themselves this step Before chose college & Branch must read few step given are below:
- First of all candidates need to click on ” EAMCET Counselling web page” ( Link will be open after stated counselling)
- Need to select ” Applicants registration”
- After that need to fill registration Number, Roll Number & Date of Birth on application Form.
- The Authorized will be sent new password as per the choice and save it
- Now time to Log out this page and go to home page
- After that, candidates need to fill preferred college Branch by using Roll number, registration number & date of birth. The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent your register mobile number, you can use this and check list of institution
STEP 4: Seat allotment:
- The admission in EAMCET 2017 will be based on candidates category, Sex, Merit List, rank , reservation system and many more.
- The List of seat allotment list will be released on official website of EAMCET, candidates can check your allotted seats by using your registration number & Password.
- After the released Seat allotment list, candidates can download Challen Form by Andhra bank Or Indian Bank in the state.
- The applicants will have to receive challen form slip for allotment, go to nearest Help Line centers (HCL) college.
EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates:
As per the info known to us, the counseling will be web based. In other words, it will be online. The counseling will start with a fee payment. The counseling will require registration online alongside fee payment and then choice filling and locking. Sufficient days are given for choice filling and locking alongside the whole registration process. The AP EAMCET counseling 2017 guidelines can be obtained from EAMCET official website. The documents verification is a phase of the counseling process.
Documents like 10th and 12th docs, domicile proof if required; etc must be taken to the venue for verification. The complete list of important documents must be checked from the official website. After the documents are verified, the candidates can proceed to choice filling and locking. The candidates have to select seats at different colleges and enter them in a precedence order. The students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana must carry out this procedure very wisely and preferably under some one expert guidance.
EAMCET Counselling 2017 College Rank Wise
The TS counseling procedure 2017 phase 1 is summed up by the above mentioned processes. The second phase of counseling is seat allotment. After the choices are locked, and after a sufficient gap, the final seat allotment list releases which will contain what seat has been allotted to the candidate. The choices filled and the ranks of EAMCET together are the decision maker for the seat allotment round. The complete schedule, procedure for web based EAMCET counseling 2017 rank wise must be checked from the official portal.
Official website: http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/EAMCET_HomePage.aspx