CG B.ED Seat allotment 2017 College wise result: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur has recently uploaded the CG B.Ed Merit List 2017 on its official website at http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ for the candidates who had attempted the entrance date on notified date. Applicants are suggested to approach the official website and fill the online counselling application and do the verification of the original documents and join the B.Ed program for academic session 2017-2018.
CG B.ed Seat Allotment 2017 List
The applicants are now looking for the CG B.ED Seat allotment 2017 College wise result to know the allotted college. Applicants need to fill the registration form on the basis of merit rank to get the admission in their preferred colleges of the state.
Applicants will be able to check the college wise seat allotment result after finish the counselling session. CG B.ED Seat allotment 2017 College wise result for 1st round of seat allotment will be uploaded by the authority on 7th July 2017 on the official website of the board.
CG B.ED college allotment 2017 Important Documents:
Applicants those have attended the qualifying marks in the test need to fill the application form and need to pay counselling fee Rs. 350 online by credit card/debit card or through e-challan. Authority will not accept the counselling fee in cash, cheque or by DD or at the counselling places. Applicants those will be selected for the admission will be informed through SMS to get the seat allotment letter. Candidates also can download the seat allotment letter by approaching the official website. Candidates need to produce these documents at the time of certificate verification:
- 10th and 12th Score Card/Certificates
- 6 Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
- Category Certificate (For Reserved Category)
- CG-PET 2017 Admit Card
- CG-PET 2017 Registration Form
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation /Post Graduation mark sheet/certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photo Identify Card
Procedure of Chhattisgarh B.ED Seat Allotment 2017
- Applicants need to open the official website and use their user id and password and download the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Applicants can also get the provisional seat allotment letter from MKCI website by entering the application no. & B.Ed admit card no.
- Applicants will be informed through SMS also.
- Applicants need to report at allotted college with all related original document for verification purpose.
- If a candidate fails to produce the required documents during the admission process, the application shall be rejected of the candidates.
- Applicants need to pay the tuition fee and freeze their allotted seat.
- Applicants have to join the allotted college within notified period if fail to do so, the admission of candidates will be cancelled.
- If any candidate is not allotted the seat in 1st round then he can apply for 2nd or 3rd round of counselling and seat allotment sessions.